Senior Director Pharmacy Analytics
Location: Chicago, Illinois
One of the nation's largest and most experienced health insurance company providing more than 6.5 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
Scope of the Job:
This new position is located at corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. Within the Pharmacy Analytics Group the incumbent will be responsible for the execution of contributing to the design, development, deployment, maintenance, enhancement and support for structuring, organizing, storing, retrieving, analyzing, and reporting strategic enterprise pharmacy information and operational/production data.
1. Experience managing multiple, medium to large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders;
2. 11 years experience in one or more of the following areas pharmacoeconomics, pharmaceutical analytics, pharmacy outcomes modeling, or pharmacy utilization management analytics;
3. Experience utilizing project methodology and associated deliverables;
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding across all areas and levels of the organization;
5. Ability to lead dynamically and energize multidiscipline work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to respond to business needs;
6. Negotiation, management, and strategic problem-solving skills;
Highly desirable:Graduate degree/PhD; SAS programming and large data sets; Advanced statistical techniques; Leading analysts; Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Phone: 512 327-7277