Senior Account Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
This prestigious company provides healthcare and medical staffing services to skilled nursing facilities (SNF), long term care (LTC), assisted living facilities, independent living, hospitals, acute care centers, outpatient clinics, long term acute care centers (LTAC), and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
By placing the most-qualified healthcare professionals with the nation's premier healthcare providers, our client helps providers maintain the highest standards of care. Specializing in nursing and rehabilitative therapy services, our client is a leader in per diem, travel, temp-to-hire, and direct placement job placements. The client is growing very rapidly and this role is being added as a result of increasing client demand.
Scope of the Job:
This position based in Tampa, Florida reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and will be responsible for the overall growth and success of the Division. The incumbent will build a book of business by identifying new clients and negotiating contracts to achieve growth and profitability.
The right candidate will be passionate about the corporate goal of providing services that result in providing high quality, patient-centric care.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to:
Identify new clients and negotiate contracts for new business thus achieving growth and profitability goals.
Sustain ongoing client relationships to keep an active flow of open orders.
Determine needs and assist in the development of specific marketing plans to increase market share and grow business to meets/exceed client satisfaction goals.
Meet/exceed quality, growth and profitability objectives.
Perform the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Supervise recruitment personnel and insures they meet/exceed productivity and employee satisfaction goals.
1. Professional level of knowledge normally required through a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge.
2. Minimum of three years of supervisory experience.
3. Minimum of five years of previous sales, account management experience.
4. Demonstrated success in maintaining profitable client relationship while simultaneously growing the business organically and through new client relationships.
5. Must be able to handle urgent business needs that occur outside normal business hours.
6. Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job. Microsoft Word, PeopleSoft, Excel spreadsheets, ability to build and maintain databases.
7. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communications skills.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
9. Must have proven skills to work independently, be self-motivated and goal directed.
10. Must possess excellent organization and time-management skills.
11. Must possess excellent, analytical problem solving skills.
12. Must be able to relate professionally and positively to all customers (corporate, operational management, facility, travelers on assignment, etc.).
13. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
14. Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Phone: 512 327-7277